Friday, 19 September 2014

Life Is Feudal on Steam's Early Access

So a "Your Own" max 64 player custom server version of upcoming sandbox mmo was released today on Steam's Early Access. This is to help the developers secure funds to finish the full MMO version.


I'm already too tired of alpha testing and paying for unfinished products personally, but LiF is a game that has been top of my hype list for a long time, even after trying a bit of a very early alpha myself.

So while I'm not personally going to buy LiF right now; I'm seriously glad LiF seems to be getting alot of attention on steam. Its one of the top sellers right now. This is pretty crazy since the cancelled crowdfunding campaign barely got any notice. And this game has more potential than any other mmo in development right now.

Link to game on steam

No comments:

Post a Comment