Sunday, 2 December 2012

Salem Beta: Treeplanting and Claim upkeep

Although still in beta and fairly unfinished, as far as I'm concerned Salem is already the best true sandbox MMO on the market. Bear in mind this permadeath game is more about complex sandbox gameplay and not constant PvP. However I played alot of Salem's alpha and beta already, enough to burn myself out until there is some serious new content.

Today another small patch; "Rooting thy Native Oak" was added to the beta, mainly just adding tree planting and claim upkeep. Not tons, but important if your (like me) considering to take the opportunity to declaim your land claim and get refunded the silver cost!

My first ever home in Salem, during the alpha so some textures were missing.
They are still giving away beta keys here. Source: http://forum.salemgame.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment