Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Project Reality: Devcast #1

Project Reality posted a new "Devcast", a podcast with videos and developer commentary about the upcoming 1.0 version of the mod. You can see some of the new sounds and animations, which i'll be honest are only really exciting if you are already a fan of the game.




I really cannot wait for the 1.0 version of the bf2 mod project reality. Its difficult to explain in a short space of time, why you should care about a mod of such an ancient game. So I'm not even going to try right now, maybe when the big update comes out. 

For now lets just say gameplay > graphics. And it has some emergent gameplay like nothing else. I recommend watching some gameplay videos if curious. I made a quick, not so serious one myself recently;




No comments:

Post a Comment